- Deepika and Priyanka are one of the new best friends in B-Town after their public appearance of affection at various functions. Recently, Priyanka was present to celebrate Deepika’s success when producer Ritesh Sidhwani threw a party for her.
- Ranveer and Arjun’s friendship is evident these days. However, they were not on sharing good terms always. Arjun’s cosyness to Ranveer’s so called ex-girlfriend Anushka did not last long with the latter but that’s past now.No more blast from the past. The duo also featured in Ali Abbas Zafar’s Gunday as mafia men.
- In a recent interview Varun Dhawan said, “We (Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra and I) have discussed competition, we do discuss these things but I think when you do your first film with someone, you form a bond and it’s like (they are) family. You are just bonded for life. So you overlook that (competition) thing. I just have lot of love in my heart for both of them.”
- Bebo and Amrita are childhood friends! Kareena even accompanied on Amrita’s wedding in 2009 and the two are often caught over shopping and lunches. Infact, Amrita waspregnant at the time of Bebo’s wedding but anyhow she attended her friend’s wedding.
- Who would have ever imagined that two stars who once couldn’t see eye to eye would be best friends forever? The Aamir Khan-Salman Khan strong friendship saga is one such example.. Both the superstars have been appreciating each other on screens and social networking platforms
- These two dashing men have been friends since a long time now and were often caught attending events together and going on family vacations. However, after Hrithik’s divorce with Sussanne, Arjun and wife Mehr’s been trying their best to maintain a distance.
- Since childhood days Abhishek and Uday were passionate about comic characters and used to sit in filmmaker Yash Chopra’s garden and practice all his films and create their own characters.
- Ayan and Ranbir became besties when they teamed up for the movie Wake Up Sid. In Ayan’s words: “There was this sort of childishness, and may be the initial burst of excitement like the beginning of an affair but I think in some way our equation off-screen and even our working relationship is now much deeper.”
- As well all know that Ajay and Rohit are good friends.They have done nine films together till now. The friendship has stood against the trials of time. In 1991 Ajay Devgan acting debut film Phool Aur Kaante in which Rohit started as an assistant director
- Sanjay and Sallu bhai’s bond of fellowship still stands strong. Their friendship started during the days of Saajan (the film) in which they shared screen for the first time.
- Abhishek and Goldie have been best friends since childhood days. Abhishek has featured in Goldie’s Bas Itna Sa Khwab Hai and Drona.
- Kajol and Karan are friends over a long period of time and for all Karan’s films this lady is must because he feels his close friend is fortunate for him.
- Kareena and Manish are very good friends .Bebo wear Manish Malhotra designs for most of her functions .
- Ritesh and Farhan own and manage a production company together and have been friends since many years. They also started the Bollywood social networking site flickbay.com which is a ultimate destination for all categories of movies, movie ratings, trailers and much more.
- Sonam and Jacqueline have been witnessed partying and socializing at many events hand-in-hand. At a recent event, Sonam helped Jacqueline escape from a wardrobe malfunction too. That’s what best friends actually do!
- Bollywood’s most adorable pair Shahrukh Khan and Kajol were great friends once but now shares a exhausted relationship. According to rumours, the clash between Kajol’s hubby Ajay Devgn and SRK created this split.
Found this content disturbing or inciting religious hatred ? Please report [email protected]
Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor
Found this Image disturbing or inciting religious hatred ? Please report [email protected]
Picture 2 of 16
Ranveer and Arjun’s friendship is evident these days. However, they were not on sharing good terms always. Arjun’s cosyness to Ranveer’s so called ex-girlfriend Anushka did not last long with the latter but that’s past now.No more blast from the past. The duo also featured in Ali Abbas Zafar’s Gunday as mafia men.